Friday, September 19, 2014

Jennifer Lopez - Booty ft. Iggy Azalea - Video Review

Hi guys, well, as you know, yesterday 9/18/14 the video "Booty" from J-Lo featuring Iggy Azalea was released. You can watch it below. 

I am going to give you my honest review about the video but first I want to say that I like Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea, I think that besides their beauty they do have talent for singing/rapping on their own style and genre. 




I think that the song itself has lack of imagination, creativity and sense. I think it should be really boring for Iggy Azalea sing the song live. And even though I love watching Jennifer Lopez shaking her booty, I think is an insult for herself as an artist. She has done such a great work in the past and as my personal opinion, this is the worst song of hers. 

On pop music I am used to "simple" bits and rhythms accompanied with easy and not fetched lyrics, but still, I insist that the song has lack of imagination. 




One thing I can think of, is that, this was just a fun project that wasn't really meant for anything special.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment