Monday, September 8, 2014

Music Streamers - Make you Choice

Well, we know there are a few Apps out there for music streaming for our phone. I've tried some of them. I just pair my phone with Bluetooth enabled media device using my portable Bluetooth speaker and so far, they all have work just great, I totally love them. 

This time I wanted make a fair comparison between those apps and others I haven't tried yet to help you decide, what's the best for you. 

Here's a table with a column for each one: 



I think that whether Google Play Music is a great app and it is already installed on the phone, Spotify has more years on the market and more experience on what the USER wants and needs. Haven't tried Beats yet, but it kind of looks limited.

Please comment and let me know what you think.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment